Search Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2008

New

sometimes you just need a change...

so I got a new blog. and if you're reading this...welcome...ha.

I've been learning a lot (probably too much) this summer...and in the past year
and today I was in a class at church on spiritual gifts (etc.) and found out that something I have, that I didn't even know WAS a spiritual gift...is "word of knowledge"

I've always know that I know a lot of stuff...but I never really knew the implications or whatever...anyway...

I guess what I'm saying is...I'm learning a lot about my identity lately and I wanted a new place to write about it and a new place creates open doors for a clean slate among other things...

anyway...we'll just have to see where this goes...

(p.s. sometimes I post excessively...so if that bothers you...I don't really care...but I'm giving you a fair warning)

okay bye

No comments: