change is SO attractive to me right now...
I want to do a thousand drastic things right now...
I want to go get tattoos...get a hair cut...dye my hair dark red?...maybe get a new piercing...and new clothes...like...cute clothes...like...dresses and tights haha
why are these things attractive to me right now?
I think looking the way I feel I am would be so enjoyable...
like...the cute clothes...and the "drastically different from how I appear now" changes put together...
kinda like how salty and sweet go together well sometimes...I just want to look the way I really am...there are at least two sides to who I am...to what I am...and today I want to show it...
I just got a pretty good sized paycheck...I could easily use all of it to make those changes...
but I know that would be unwise...ugh
perhaps I will save for it and make the changes little by little
where to start...
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sometime I'll tell you the story of how I came to acquire my tattoo.
Suffice it to say, it shouldn't be an impulse decesion :-/
don't worry I've thought about it a lot and I'm pretty confident in my desire to have it still
but I'd love to hear about yours :)
I want to get 1 Corinthians 16:14
it's my theme
but...I may just get started on my series of tattoos of the armor of God instead (those will be blacklight tats) so not as big of a deal right?
I don't know ha.
A blacklight tat would be so cool.
Had I not vowed to never get another, I'd consider getting one with you.
Oh well. We all have to "grow up" sometime, whatever that means, I guess...
Post a Comment