
Last night my sister, two co-workers, two girls from work and I went to Waterloo Days' Carnival. They call it Friday-Loo and it's a big deal haha :)
None of us had much money, so the only thing we paid for there was a funnel cake to split and 6 shaved ice things that we could put our own flavors on...it was SO good :)
we ate those while we watched fireworks (not a super impressive show but it wasn't bad either) and afterward the real fun began :)
We had walked around looking for the carnival etc on Thursday night but we didn't have anyone who knew their way around...so we ended up at one spot where there was a mediocre concert and we just walked around. We wanted to figure out a way to make it more fun if we came the next night so I suggested we bring sidewalk chalk and go around making strange pictures.
Last night...that's what we did. :)
We probably made stops at 10-15 spots around the carnival and just drew silly things or cool things...and had a TON of fun. One guy stopped while I was being outlined on the ground to see if I was okay. Later the same guy saw us tracing each other again and we even traced his little boy in the sidewalk :) (with a light saber in hand) One Carney yelled at us for drawing on the sidewalk he paid to set up on (but really...I don't think he had any right to do that) so we moved a few feet away and finished haha...
it was a good night :)
pictures will be on facebook soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment